Adapted from Detoxinista.com
6 oz. 70% dark chocolate
6 oz. of unsweetened dark chocolate
3 teaspoons maple syrup
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (we love Ghiradelli but cacao will do too)
3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
6 Tablespoon boiling water10 Tablespoons of organic, grass-fed unsalted butter, chopped up (to make vegan sub coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 450F. In a mini-food processor, pulse the dark chocolate pieces until they are crumbly.
- Next, add in the maple syrup, cocoa powder and vanilla. Pulse together until you have a grainy, sand-like texture.
- Add 6 tablespoons of boiling water to the mixture, then process it again, until it’s thick and melted.
- Add the eggs and chopped butter into the food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the batter evenly into individual-sized ramekins, then place the ramekins in the middle of the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at 450F, until the tops begin to crack, and a toothpick poked in the center comes out gooey.
- Serve warm with Laloo’s Goat Milk Ice Cream.