- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 lb crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt, plus more for seasoning
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups arugula, roughly chopped
In a large nonstick skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add garlic and thyme; cook until they begin to get fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and salt; cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft, brown and begin to make a squeaking sound. Transfer mushroom mixture to a bowl. Add quinoa and arugula; stir. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.