2 Packets of Dashi powder (available at Asian grocery stores)
1 bunch of watercress
1 roll of soba noodles or millet/brown rice noodles
1 cup of shitake mushrooms and/or straw mushrooms
1 bunch of baby bok choy
1. Prepare soba noodles per directions of package.
2. Boil 3 cups of water, add dashi.
3. Reduce heat to simmer. Add noodles, chopped bok choy and mushrooms, allow to cook for 3 minutes.
4. Turn off heat, before serving, add watercress.
5. Serve in ramen bowls and garnish with chopped scallion and sesame seeds.